sábado, 18 de julio de 2009

Class experience

The class I prepared as part of my Methodology class has helped me view EFL classes in a more analytical way and take into consideration the different aspects for a class to be communicative. All this was possible thanks to the feedback given by the teacher and classmates, and the theoretical classes which weren´t that clear until I reached the practical part of this subject. Definitely, I must say that managing unplanned situations, time, techniques, skills, functions, grammar and integrating them is not as easy as I expected. Having stated its difficulty, I also want to add that the aspects studied in the subject must be practised, therefore, this subject should be extended (given more time), in order to give students the chance to perfectionise their methodology and fulfil any fuurther needs.

No hay comentarios: